My Emerson

Hey guys,
So to wrap up with Emerson I'll be doing something that's a bit different. I won't be doing a poster or essay you know, the norm. I'll be baking. I'm going to have three boxes. They are going to be stacked on each other. The out most box will have fondant on it perfectly smooth, with the quote from mean girls "it's not my fault you're like, in love with me or something". This box represents what society wants everyone to be, perfect. The box under that will also have fondant, but it won't be as smooth, and it will have the quote, "I used to walk in to a room full of people and wonder if they liked me, now I look around and wonder if I like them". This quote represents a little under the surface. You want to be yourself, but you're afraid of what people will think. The last box will have fondant that I'd just on there how ever. It is going to be far from perfect. This box will have the quote "accept yourself, you don't have shit to prove". This box represents who you want to be, the person who couldn't care less about what others think. Finally under the last box will be a real cake. It will only be frosted; it won't have fondant. It will have the quote "ne te quaseveris extra". This will represent who you truly are inside. It is the best of all four because its the real thing. It is simple but it's amazing because it's real. I will of course have help from my amazing partners Adriana and clemente. Their blogs are listed down below 👇
Adriana: aariassmhs18.blogspot.com
Clemente: cramossmhs18.blogspot.com

Comments