Mistakes for President

In the presidential debate tonight I observed many fallacies. For example Hillary about Trump, " Donald has consistently insulted Muslims abroad". When she made this statement it was distracting from her argument and highlighting faults in Trump. When she did this it led me to believe she didn't have anymore hard evidence to back up her argument, so she turned to insulting her opponent. Another fallacy I saw in the presidential debate was when Donald directed his comment, "That was a mainstream assumption, put out by her". To Hilary. When he did this his credibility decreased, not that there was much to begin with. When he made that statement he played the finger game. He pretty much said "no that's her fault she did it not me". When he made that statement I saw him as a child; not a presidential candidate. The final fallacy I saw in the presidential debate was when Hilary said, "policy of the united states, democratic and republican, is to do everything we could to reduce nuclear weapons". When she made this statement it made me think, why are you stuck in the old ways; they obviously aren't working. If you're afraid to change this why should I believe you would change any of America's other problems? Considering the fact that I can't vote, these are simply just my opinions.

Comments