Food for Thought

I don't know what to say because you'd laugh at me, or tell me, "no, it's not possible". but it's crazy how everyone forgets about their dreams and passions right when they see everyone doing something else, like going to college or working a 9 to 5. If you ditch your dreams how are you suppose to achieve them? Why would you quit on something that you love? Don't you remember as a little kid teachers/parents would ask what you truly want to be when you grow up? But a decade later they ask the same question and it's not possible all of a sudden? Well to me I've always believed, and I will always believe it's way to early to quit on anything. You never know what opportunities will/would come up in the future when/if you keep working hard. My friend's dad told him that his passion was just a hobby.. to me that means he has never had a passion in his life because he truly doesn't understand how much it means to someone to live and die for something(someone even). I fucking hate when people step on people's passions. #TrustThaProcess, be patient, be humble, work hard, be persistent. Think about it 💯
-J.C.C.
                           

Comments