Mentor letter draft #1

Dear mentor,

To begin with I would like to let you know I am willing. I am willing to do anything that with help me succeed in life. I want all of the knowledge you can give me. There may be times when I don't want to hear it, but tell me anyway. There may be many times when you get frustrated with me, and I apologize in advance for that. I need all of the motivation you can give, because sadly I lack it. I am going to be a challenge, so I hope you're up for one. I can be very stubborn, so I hope you are strong willed. I know you are just trying to help me and I appreciate that. There will be times when I say I don't need anyone, but don't believe it I need you. I need your advice, your experience, your stern looks, your motivation. I need you to never give up on me, because I often give up on myself. I'm not perfect, and I'm quite sure you aren't either, but if you'll have patience with me, someday with your help, I will be something great. I will make you proud. You may have to wait a while, so I recommend you get comfy with my sass and I. Take a deep breath, and prepare to witness success. That I'd my only goal. I know I can accomplish it with you by my side. I hope you're ready, because this is going to be a bumpy ride. 

Yours truly,
Cerenity Watson


Comments